“Wonderful Coffee andDonuts”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #11 of 19 Bakeries in Norwalk
Reviewed 7 December 2017 via mobile

We were in Norwalk visiting family and friends when I got up early and got coffee and donuts.

The coffee is good and it tastes the same at every dunkin donut. Plus you order by saying coffee small medium or large. The simple things in life are great.

Reviewed 10 September 2017

I placed a pretty simple order - a box of Joe, dozen donuts, cup of tea and 25 munchkins (half regular glaze and half chocolate). I leave after they give me the bag (luckily I was staying at the Marriott Courtyard next door) found out no cup of tea. Wait a little while, get tea. I go back to hotel. Find out munchkins are all plain glazed go back again...NEVER did anyone apologize for messing up TWICE!!! And you would think with the munchkins they would let me keep the 25 plain glazed and just give me 12-13 chocolate ones...no threw 12-13 plain to the side and replaced with chocolate. As a customer and stockholder this upsets me since either she was going to put back the plain glazed or throw them out just shows how bad their food and customer service is! And to think I was there on a Saturday morning which is slow for a business area unlike the weekdays which makes me wonder how they do anything right when it is actually busy!!

Reviewed 24 December 2016

If one DD's is too crowded which it usually is every morning, just run down the street to the other, and another Dublin Donuts. They're everywhere...

Reviewed 21 November 2016

Nothing special about this one - same as many others. Clean, polite and my order was filled quickly.

Reviewed 26 December 2015

staff was friendly and it was christmas day!! was really convenient to the hotel, right next door, nice to wake up and chiristmas and walk to dunkins for coffee