“Not allowed back inside after smoking a cigarette ”
Review of Johnny Utah's

Johnny Utah's
Ranked #173 of 456 Restaurants in Norwalk
Cuisines: Barbecue
Reviewed 25 February 2018 via mobile

I was not allowed back inside Johnny Utah’s of Norwalk Connecticut and was told to screw off by one of the bouncers after trying to return inside the venue/ establishment and was told I looked underage when I am in fact 23 years old. The bouncer used profanity and was extremely unprofessional this was not acceptable after I spend over 100 dollars at the bar with my friends.

Reviewed 19 December 2016 via mobile

Super, very nice expirience, beatiful place , servidor esa very good, waitress and mánager very attentive
Dios das crear, año drinks ...

Reviewed 26 November 2016

Go for the bar - not the restaurant. Food was mediocre to not so good. Ribs were gross. Very fatty. Wings were dripping in fat and a greasy sauce. There are other better BBQ places around. Also, there is a drink called a bully bowl on a cocktail menu. They claim that it's 40 ozs but it's def not - mostly ice and it cost $25. No way I'd come back for anything other than a beer - good thing they have a good beer selection.

1  Thank NaplesVisitor
Reviewed 25 November 2016

This place is a nighttime hangout - more of a bar with food. We went for dinner because we had a gift card. The food was mediocre - salty, dry and nothing too special. Wings were decent, and I'd imagine if we were there late night drinking with friends, it would be a better experience. I'd love to come back for a night out, but definitely not coming back only for a meal.

Reviewed 12 November 2016

Reminded me of Gilley's near Houston with its mechanical bull, a couple of dartboards, and multiple bars. Much, much smaller of course. There was a stage with lighting, which I assume can accommodate live music.

Service was very good. Waitress and manager very attentive. Food was great; steaks and juicy hamburgers, onion rings and fries. Not many tables here. A Texas bar-type atmosphere really, not really cozy or romantic but I'd like to try this place at night.

1  Thank Domino1969