“Omg what a donuts!”
Review of Speedy Donuts

Speedy Donuts
Ranked #1 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Norwalk
Reviewed 19 February 2018 via mobile

They have hundreds different donuts, I didn’t tried each one but the ones I chose were very good.
They also have hot dishes and all you could need for a great breakfast.

Reviewed 23 April 2017 via mobile

Went there based on other Trip Advisor posts and very pleased. Wife had a delicious breakfast sandwich and i enjoyed eggs, sausage and potatoes. Took donuts to a friends later and they were a huge hit

Reviewed 29 January 2017

Awesome, awesome, awesome! It´s so much more than donuts. Very, very nice and kind employees. The food was fantastic! Best breakfast in Norwalk. Great atmosphere.

Reviewed 1 January 2017 via mobile

My husband and I were in need of a quick breakfast on our way from NYC to Rhode Island. Speedy Donuts was perfect. We set at the counter and had coffee and food in front of us in minutes. My French toast was one of the best I ever had. Simple white bread, perfectly soft inside and browned on the outside. Side of bacon completed it. We took an apple spider to go and I've never had a better donut!

Reviewed 30 December 2016

This place is amazing. The donuts are fantastic and their Bacon, Egg & Cheese is to die for. Love coming to this place when I'm in town.