“Baking Champion quality”

SoNo Baking Company & CafAc
Ranked #3 of 9 Dessert in Norwalk
Reviewed 16 April 2018 via mobile

If you ever wonder what the pastries from the baking championship shows taste like, go here. Incredible tarts, cakes, bread & pastries

Reviewed 12 March 2018

I stopped in here with my boyfriend for a snack and was amazed at how large the place was. There were a lot of options for pastries and they were even doing a buy one get one free for the breakfast items. The tarts and pastries are delicious and well priced!

Reviewed 10 February 2018 via mobile

We have only done take out. I have tried various breads and liked all of them. It stays fresh fairly long and has “an actual taste”. My wife enjoyed the croissants.
Given there is limited competition that I am aware of, this is my go to place.
I cannot comment on the Cafe part.

Reviewed 27 September 2017

As lots of things are sold out like whole wheat crossant ...
Great breads and wonderful cakes and cookies and lunch items..
Not to miss this bakery .

Reviewed 31 December 2016

Good lunches and pastries for breakfast. The pastries are good, but a bit expensive, I think. The only parking is across the street in a lot.