“My comfort zone!”

Add it.
Starbucks
Ranked #4 of 11 Coffee & Tea in Norwalk
Reviewed 28 August 2016 via mobile

Almost every weekday morning I meet my coffee clotch at the Dansk Plaza Starbucks. It is different then any other Starbucks, it's small, intimate and everybody knows your name! Karina, the new manager too her predecessor Amanda's magic karma and upped it a few notches. The baristas are all very special and I consider them to be friends! Of course, much of the standard fare is available, however there is no Clover because of space limitations. However, that's ok... everyone seems to make due!

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 27 March 2015

I love going to this Starbucks, Paul and the Crew do a great Job. I love my Venti Caramel Machiatto. I also love how Starbucks gives me a free drink or food after 12 purchases

Date of visit: March 2015
Reviewed 17 March 2015

Team is Norwalk will adjust a tea for you if it is to sweet or bitter. The baristas there are just great compared to some of the other stores in the area. They are also great with suggestions if you don't know what you want or if you want to try something new. It is always clean and neat. I just wish it was bigger.

Date of visit: March 2015