We were in a search for a nice place to have dinner with our "extended" family and we picked "Osteria Romana" as our place to go.
While did feel a little reluctant for the location, I decided to give it a try.
Not a wrong choice, I would say; this is a place that can satisfy a fine palate and meet above average expectations:
* parking: plenty!
* location : "hidden in plain sight" on the old "Route 1"/ "Westport Ave" - easy "in", easy "out".
* set up: lovely, classic Italian - inside/outside.
* bar inside with a great and fine selection, if you and your friend care just for a few drinks.
* very tasty/elaborate/classic Italian menu to satisfy even the most difficult costumer.
* large wine collection and good bartenders to fulfill your requirements.
* good classic atmosphere in general with old, classy costumers.
* as a bonus: live music after 7:00 pm.
Our experience was great: very good food, in good size portions accompanied by a very good wine ( that was chosen over a preferred one, due to a so claimed "weekly wrong delivery ".
Costumer service was excellent and profesional from our waiter Jorge with his presence, serving and wine presentation ( he is a keeper, managers be advised!)
After all our dinner turn into an unexpected great family time with great food ( compliments to the chefs!) in an "never been there before" place!
Keep up, "Osteria Romana"! Great job!
We will return!!!!
Own or manage this property? Claim your listing for free to respond to reviews, update your profile and much more.