See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 15 August 2018 via mobile

The housekeepers DO NOT CLEAN. Infestated in bed bugs on 3rd 2nd and 1st floors. Roaches in 3rd and 2nd floor. Sheets r all stained. They resuse sheets w out washing them. Condoms found in made beds. The staff is always different they nwver can keep the same nice people. They have no manager and on top of that they overcharge you to bring home bedbugs!

Stayed: July 2018, travelled solo
1  Thank Kimmie M
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 August 2018

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to leave feedback. We apologize for the unpleasant experience. Our management team has been made aware of your concerns, and we will certainly be following up with our housekeeping supervisor as well as our entire cleaning staff. Additionally, please know that we have strict policies and procedures in place to prevent pest control issues. However, we would appreciate additional information to identify the room you occupied so we may properly investigate and follow up if needed. Thank you again for your feedback, and we hope you will consider giving us another chance to make a better impression in the future.

Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

I don’t normally write reviews. But after what I just experienced I have to write one. I was never expecting this hotel to be five stars by any means so don’t get me wrong. But I will up load the pictures to show you how gross it truly is. First of all the freezer, the stove top, and half lighting units do not work. Then there is the grime in the cabinets and microwave. Finally to top it off I went to get my cats toy he knocked under the bed and I found a used condom laying there right in my face under my bed. I have never in my life experienced a room so foul. I have stayed in all sorts of hotels all over the world and this is by far one the worst experiences I have ever dealt with. If I could give a zero I would. But I keep the one star because I have to and the girl at the desk was kind and quickly changed my room. But that doesn’t change what I was put into in the first place. And for the price I’m paying to stay here. There is no excuse to have the sort of filth in a hotel room. Do your self a favor and stay away stay far away! I just cannot believe they would send someone into that room in the condition it was in and let a guest sleep there. What if a child found the thing under the bed and touched it. It’s horrifying to think about. Hotel should be ashamed.

Stayed: August 2018, travelled solo
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 2 August 2018

We are extremely sorry for the inconvenience you faced in your room. This was certainly an isolated incident, and we take comments like yours very seriously. Your feedback has been discussed with our housekeeping and maintenance team to be more diligent going forward. Once again, please accept our apologies, and we hope you will afford us an opportunity to redeem ourselves in the future.

Reviewed 7 March 2018

Due to a Nor'easter, we lost power at our home for three days. We were able to bring our dog and make meals in the room. It was a life-saver. We have stayed at this property before and odds are - will again!

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with Extended Stay
1  Thank christopherbishop
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 8 March 2018

Christopher, thank you for returning to Extended Stay America and for sharing your experience. We are delighted to know you and your family had a great time with us and that you were comfortable in your well-appointed room. It was a pleasure having you here, and we look forward to welcoming you all back soon.

Reviewed 20 January 2018

My parents and I have been staying here for a few weeks while we get work done on our home. This place is awesome from A to Z. First of all the staff are all super friendly and accomodating from the GM Melissa all the way to the maintainance Cecil & house keeper Olivia. Anything you need they are right on it and always with a smile. Our room is awesome. Its like a small studio as oppposed to a little regular room. We have a full size fridge an electric stove top and a few other appliances. They provide you with all the amenities you need. There is ample parking a nice small grab and go breakfast in the morning. A great laundry room. I could go on and on but long story short this is an awesome place and I have been recommending it to all of my friends and family. A must when your in the area

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank carolynnpampena
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 21 January 2018

Carolyn, thank you for your excellent review of Extended Stay America. We are thrilled to read you loved all the aspects of our hotel, especially our courteous service and all that we have to offer. We will be sure to share your compliments with the entire team for a job well done. We appreciate you recommending us and look forward to welcoming you and your family back soon.

Reviewed 10 November 2017

This Extended Stay was of the standard. It was clean enough. Quiet enough. No complaints. The last Extended Stay I was in had terrible beds. This one, the beds were sleepable and I didn't have any problems.
The only strange thing was a "pet" smell in our hallway, for lack of a better word. In my room, it was fine.

• Stayed: October 2017, travelled on business
00esa, Manager at Extended Stay America - Norwalk - Stamford, responded to this reviewResponded 11 November 2017

Thank you for your feedback. We are pleased to know you were satisfied with your stay with us. With that said, we regret the inconvenience you experienced due to odor issues and have shared your concerns with our housekeeping team to take corrective actions. It was a pleasure having you here, and we hope to welcome you back soon.