“Nice family dinner”

Ranked #42 of 455 Restaurants in Norwalk
Price range: US$15 - US$40
Cuisines: American, Barbecue, Seafood
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Description: In keeping with BJ Ryan's tradition, the BANC House continues to bring new flavor to Norwalk. Be our guest and feel right at home with great food and a wonderful atmosphere. Our full menu of regional BBQ and crab favorites, appetizers, sides, and desserts is served all day, every day, from 11:30 am - 11:00 pm.
Reviewed 19 November 2017 via mobile

We haven’t been here for quite some time.

All of us enjoyed our appetizers and entrées.

The turkey meatloaf special was fantastic and you get enough food for two meals! The ribs were very good and the brisket was excellent.

Service by Todd was exceptional.

It was a very nice dinner for the family.

Date of visit: November 2017

Reviewed 11 October 2017

I love the slammin shrimp and the spinach salad. BBQ is ok but I was not a fan of the sauce. I just like a sweeter and tangy sauce. Service was fantastic, great location and you can eat outside. They had live music outside the last time we visit.

Date of visit: October 2017
Reviewed 28 September 2017

The restaurant is nice and clean with the friendly staff. The issue is in the food. I am only taking about the BBQ as I ordered the sampler with all of the meats in in. Unfortunately the only thing that I can say is that with an exception of the sausage they had no taste. 0 smoke flavour and not even a good meat flavor. I will not be back at this restaurant. I recommend taking your chances at a different BBQ joint if this is what you are looking for.

Date of visit: September 2017
1  Thank Marek P
Reviewed 9 August 2017 via mobile

Four years ago I discovered this only restaurant in the area to carry Blue Claws from the Chesapeake Bay: furthermore, it was my birthday, so I ordered a bucket of 6
And shared with my son. On the way out, I read of complementary entree for ones Birthday at a table of four: that evening I returned with my wife, son and friend to order four buckets of 6 crabs! They were that good!!!

Date of visit: August 2017
2  Thank SamWard
Reviewed 4 July 2017

Every visit has bee exceptional. Very consistent food, service. Always a pleasure to stop at the bar for happy hour after work or an early / late dinner.

Date of visit: June 2017