“Back for a visit”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 28 September 2018

This restaurant had been our favorite for years when we lived in CT.....so good to go back and find it is now ever BETTER

Pasquale added MEAT BALLS !! To die for

I ordered them "on the side" with sauce and then a small plate of pasta...cannot explain, you have to try them

Date of visit: September 2018

Reviewed 9 September 2018 via mobile

Our friends took us to Pasquale’s since this was their favorite restaurant in the area. I could understand why they liked it so well! The owner gave us a warm welcome. The salad had large pieces of Parmesan cheese. I had the Vodka Penne which was so tasty and a very large portion. Service was excellent.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed 29 July 2018 via mobile

Pasquale’s has been a go-to staple for our family for as long as I can remember. From special events to just a classic night out for dinner, you can’t go wrong. Food is top notch and the wait staff is beyond friendly. Highly recommend!!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 26 July 2018 via mobile

Best Italian food in Connecticut!!! The place is warm and inviting ....the staff from the owner...Pasquale to the host...Tony...and all the wait staff are genuine and engaging throughout the entire experience...don’t pass up the chance to stop in...by the way, Prices were awesome!

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 10 January 2018

One of my go to Italian Restaurants in the Stamford/Norwalk area. Pasquale's menu items are always delicious and he and his staff's willingness to allow for off menu choices is a great asset. His pasta is always fresh and cooked to perfection. Some of my favorites are the Roasted Beet Salad for starters and the Chicken Martini. Although I have never chosen anything that I did not enjoy.
The wait staff are always friendly and polite and don't be surprised when you get to say hello to Pasquale when he has a chance to come out from the kitchen and greet his guests. Nice selections of wines as well. I always look forward to visiting!

Date of visit: January 2018