See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 May 2018 via mobile

Doesn't have a Continental breakfast, which is minimum, especially since the rooms don't have appliances to cook a breakfast. The rooms are good size, but you can hear the other gusets a little because of the connecting doors. The bathroom was wonderful with its jacuzzi.The people that attend you are friendly and the location is close to the casino. You can have a small fire outside (everyone has access to), which is nice. Overall, my husband and I had a really nice time.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph W, Owner at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you for the kind words Jayne! We do offer a continental breakfast and have recently upgraded it. We appreciate your business and hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 30 April 2018 via mobile

Great place! Stayed here because it was close to Foxwoods and very convenient. The limo was great, Kenny was excellent. Loved the patio with a fire pit. great way to end the night. Room was simple and the bed was super comfortable.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Joseph W, Owner at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 3 May 2018

Thanks for the kind words. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed 23 March 2018 via mobile

Me and my boyfriend stayed in room 109 we made reservations 3 night before hand, it was very clean, I’m a clean freak and it was up to my standards, we stayed for two nights &’ it was very nice and quite, very nice place to go on a vacation, I loved it ! I would highly recommend this place, but call and make reservations so THEY AREN’T RUSHED INTO GETTING YOU A ROOM! Very polite staff! My boyfriend went to get towels and the guy said that he would bring them down. It took all of three minutes and apologized for taking so long, it wasn’t long at all, they where very fast with everything, the place stilled smelled like bleach when we walked in at first it was very well kept, only problem was the WiFi, it didn’t work. I’m not a breakfast person, but my boyfriend said it was nice. I cannot wait to go back!

Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jenna B
Joseph W, Owner at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 30 March 2018

Thank you for the kind words. We look forward to seeing you soon.

Reviewed 18 March 2018

My husband and I and our 2 best friends who were in our wedding, were celebrating our 2nd year wedding anniversary on St. Patrick's Day. We booked two rooms for Friday and Saturday night. When I checked in, I was greeted by a woman who seemed pleasant at first and then when she encountered some difficulty with our reservation, her attitude quickly changed to aggravated. Upon opening the door to our room number 158, I could not believe the unacceptable condition of the room and shocked at the appearance of the room. Poor lighting, one broken chair to sit in, light on the wall did not work, ceiling fan layered with dust, cobwebs in the corners of the ceiling, cobwebs in the ceiling of the bathroom and in the corners of the shower and the room had a musty smell. Burnt iron stain on the floor in front of the bed, the room does not have a phone, clock or closet. I called to complained about the awful condition of the room and spoke with the manager. He apologized and told me that there are still rooms with issues and that the Inn was under new management and renovations. He did not have another room to transfer us to. I asked to have the room cleaned. The room was not cleaned until I complained again on Saturday when I personally went to the front desk at 5:30 p.m. after being out all day. I purchased two air fresheners and left them in the room to see if it would help with the musty smell, it did not. We will not be staying here again.

Room Tip: Call first to see what rooms have been renovated before you stay.
  • Stayed: March 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Jacqueline R
Joseph W, Owner at Cedar Park Inn And Suites, responded to this reviewResponded 22 March 2018

I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience at the hotel. The hotel is under new ownership and management. Renovations have already begun. When I said hello to you on Saturday everything seemed to be fine. If you have time I would love to speak with you about your stay. I never want a guest to leave unhappy. Our number is 860-535-7829. Thanks, Shawn

Reviewed 18 March 2018

When we first arrived at the hotel we were in awe of how nice the set up was. We were so excited and were sure we picked the right place to stay. We went to check in and the man working the desk was super nice and helpful. Again, made us think we made the right choice. Then we entered the room. A room with 2 king size beds. The room was filthy!! We took off our shoes and unpacked. When we sat down the bottom of our clean socks were disgusting. The room was tile and clearly has not been washed or swept in awhile. There were things under the bed that we did not even want to take a closer look at. The bathroom had spiders in it! The shower pressure was not great, the wifi was terrible it did not work at all, and the lighting in the room was sad. The TV which we did not use had scotch tape all around it. The beds were comfortable so that was a plus! We took advantage of the limo service to the Casino. It was a pleasant experience on the way. However as we were waiting for the limo to bring us there I checked around the lobby. I went to the area where breakfast is served. The jelly and syrup was left out on the counter with the covers opened!! I cant even begin to imagine how many bugs could have been in there. Also the English Muffin bag was left open. Needless to say we did not try the breakfast the next morning. Now back to the limo. The ride there was great. The ride back was ok. The pick up time and location was good however on the way back the driver was on his cellphone the entire time speaking loudly so we could hear him in the back. The conversation was very inappropriate and were happy to get out of the limo!! I really wanted to love this place. I am not a picky person but I was not pleased with the condition of the room at all. Also we booked the room for 4 people and were given 2 towels!!!! really??

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends

I'm sorry you didn't have a great experience. The hotel is under new ownership and management. Renovations are progressing everyday. Thank you for leaving us a review. If you would like to call me at the hotel I would love to discuss your stay. Our number is 860-535-7829. Thanks, Shawn General Manager