“Nice sandwich shop in the center of town”

Tastebuds Deli & Specialty Fds
Ranked #33 of 114 Restaurants in North Haven
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Reviewed 24 May 2017

We frequent Tastebuds! Good hot and cold sandwiches, salads, too. They carry Boar's Head deli meats, always quality products. Love their Panini's, too.

Reviewed 4 January 2017

At lunch time, this place is really busy. I haven't had anything I didn't like! I especially love the grilled chicken Caesar wrap! Great place for order and go!

Reviewed 3 May 2016

This makes me sad to report how terrible the food is becoming. The coleslaw is brown and there is too much horseradish/may....dripping wet. Having brown cabbage is gross. The chicken salad is dried and has brown spots. YUCK. The soup was nice. To the point where I wont go anymore. The new owners are NOT doing a good job

1  Thank pkbehappy
Reviewed 9 March 2016

Their hot sandwiches and salads are fantastic. Clean. Nice people. Coffee is excellent also. I sit on a bench in the Green across the street and eat my lunch. Pleasant.

Reviewed 25 February 2016 via mobile

Food is good. Good place to grab a Grinder or salad to go.
Downside of ordering many meals. Myself and coworkers have made phone orders numerous times. On more then a few occasions, they forgot sandwiches or meals. Being a large order, I didn't check before I left.... My bad.