“Excellent”

Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in North Haven
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 15 April 2017

Ordered wanton soup, spring rolls, fried wantons, and the special combination which included port lo mien, pork fried rice with a vegetable roll. Everything was delicious and there was a lot.

Reviewed 7 September 2016

I was meeting with my significant other and she had a long day at work and was tired. I suggested we get take out, so she could just stay home and chill. We talked a bit and I stopped to pick up an order. We had an order of the spring rolls, the steamed dumplings, and chicken with snow peas. Everything was good and we had a relaxing evening.

1  Thank John W
Reviewed 23 March 2016

Great wall is one of the better Chinese take outs in the area. Good dumplings, fresh food and always nice when you go in.

Reviewed 27 March 2015

This Chinese take out was the best I've ever had. The food does not taste "old" or oily as other restaurants. The food was still piping hot when I arrived home. You get a lot of food for your money and you will not be disappointed. The staff is also very friendly. The woman who helped me was smiling and very polite. You need to try New Great Wall, not only for the food but also to give good people good business.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

I walked in and ordered spring rolls, egg roll and chicken soup. All delicious especially the flavors of the spring rolls. The menu says New Great Wall Restaurant so I wonder if there are new people running it. Very friendly. Will go back again.

1  Thank pkbehappy