“Great Chinese Food”

Ranked #27 of 120 Restaurants in North Haven
Price range: US$5 - US$8
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 27 March 2015

This Chinese take out was the best I've ever had. The food does not taste "old" or oily as other restaurants. The food was still piping hot when I arrived home. You get a lot of food for your money and you will not be disappointed. The staff is also very friendly. The woman who helped me was smiling and very polite. You need to try New Great Wall, not only for the food but also to give good people good business.

Reviewed 7 November 2014

I walked in and ordered spring rolls, egg roll and chicken soup. All delicious especially the flavors of the spring rolls. The menu says New Great Wall Restaurant so I wonder if there are new people running it. Very friendly. Will go back again.

1  Thank pkbehappy
Reviewed 9 July 2014

We go here at least once a week. If not twice! I love their chicken and broccoli, and fast friendly service. Hot Fresh, Food...we have never had a bad meal. They are always smiling and asking how we are doing and making small talk. Friendly folks.

Reviewed 9 September 2012

Not on the menu, buy i would order the "Q Fried Rice" - can ask for either white rice or fried rice(yellow) comes with pork, chicken, shrimp also with bean sprouts, green peas and fried egg! Their chicken and broccoli would go great with it.

Reviewed 29 May 2012

Super fast and hot. I enjoyed my vegetables a lot this time. Hope the food continues to get better each time I have it. Also, had a vegetable roll.