“Trying it out ”
Review of Scotty's Breakfast

Scotty's Breakfast
Ranked #40 of 120 Restaurants in North Haven
Reviewed 1 March 2017 via mobile

I've driven by this place 100's of times. Finally decided to stop in. So, I'm over it. No need for me to frequent the place. It actually should get 2 1/2 stars but, the waitress was pleasant. The omelette was a mess. Do yourself a favor. Drive to Rick's or the Breakfast nook.

Reviewed 6 February 2017

First time at the new Wallingford location, across from the train station. Good menu selection for breakfast and lunch only.I chose the blueberry short stack and got 2 huge pancakes larger than the plate,,,,they were served hot and delicious. They did have a special, for short stack French toast or pancakes, bacon and a egg any style for $6.50, however I saw that after I ordered . good value for portions

Reviewed 5 February 2017 via mobile

This business used to be in North Haven Connecticut moved to Wallingford CT. My daughter had a broccoli cheddar omlet made with egg whites, I had ordered a Vegetable egg white omlet. Needless to say that our breakfast was not made with egg whites. The vegetables in my omelet had a burnt Taste, smaller than what I used to get when it was located in North Haven Connecticut. It appears that the grill must be smaller than North Haven Connecticut because my daughter's breakfast came afterwards, our homefries were well done as well. Because of thesize of this establishment, I don't think that I will be able to bring my grandchildren there. Now keep in mind that Scotty's is maybe now 2 1/2× smaller and its grill must be portion with the size of the restaurant. The cook in North Haven wasSteve the cookin Wallingford was Jack. I may Try This place by myself again but I don't think I will be bringing my. family There

Reviewed 29 December 2016

I wouldn't recommend eating at the Wallingford location. The omelette wasn't very good, and it was small for the price, lousy pancakes, cold toast with unmelted butter on it, very greasy hash browns.

Reviewed 11 December 2016 via mobile

We waited a long time for the Omelets...however it was worth the wait....we sat at the counter and the Cook didn't stop the whole 2 hours we were there...coffee was outstanding and the fresh food and the very inexpensive prices make this place a can't miss for breakfast..Only open 6 am to 2 Pm....a must place to try.