“Always Good”

Add it.
Dunkin' Donuts
Ranked #1 of 6 Bakeries in North Haven
Reviewed 2 December 2017 via mobile

I frequent this Dunkin Donuts because it's right near my house.

It's always been good and over the years has been updated 2 get better and better. I was surprised to find out that not wall Dunkin Donuts have coffee beans that are flavored but this one does. Through traveling I have found out that other Dunkin Donuts use sweet and shots of flavor to add to regular coffee.

I really recommend this Dunkin Donuts because they haven't done that. The coffee is superb and their donuts are yummy.

Date of visit: December 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2016 via mobile

Stopped on our trip from Boston to New York. Ordered a chicken and bacon croissant which I paid for. Two minutes later was told they didn't have any croissants so was it ok to have it in a muffin. Two minutes after that was told they had no chicken. No apology, none of the staff could care less. Avoid.

Date of visit: August 2016
Reviewed 26 October 2015

Food and prices exactly what you would expect. Service is better then some of the other Dunkin Donuts.

Date of visit: October 2015