“Tasty pizzas”

Giulio's Pizza Restaurant
Ranked #49 of 120 Restaurants in North Haven
Reviewed 23 December 2017 via mobile

I ordered three pies for pick-up on a Friday night. They told me it was going to be around 45 minutes for them to be ready. When I got there close to that time, I still had to wait an additional 15-20 minutes. We ordered a the bacon and pepperoni pie, half grilled chicken and half sausage pie, and a tomato and basil pie. They were all tasty and full of meats. The pizzas were still warm when I got back home.

Reviewed 15 August 2017 via mobile

Went here with the family pizza and apps were great service was friendly great place all around Use this place for delivery from time to time foods hot

Reviewed 12 September 2016

used to go there and get apizza for take out.....called one night when had company in from Europe (of course told them how wonderful the new haven area apizza is) - was told 45 minutes max to wait for a delivery - hour later, on the way, hour and a half later , on the way, 2 hours later almost there..this continues ...called at 6:30pm to order.....pizza arrived at 11:45 pm by two older drivers who shouldn't have been driving under the influence of something AND they wanted their money .....so, didn't take the pizza - they laughed at me and thought it was funny when I told them we had ordered at 6:30 pm. told them to keep their apizza - I will NEVER step foot in there again - insulting and laughing at the customers...who did they send to deliver ? an elderly couple who were smashed....what is wrong with these people.........i'd rather eat a fast food or frozen pizza rather than give them a penny of my business. no no no don't go there.

Reviewed 22 June 2016

I've been to a lot of pizza restaurants in my life and this ranks somewhere in the middle. The pizza and entrees are okay. Nothing to write home about here. I've certainly had better pizza in the New Haven area. This restaurant works in a pinch and they deliver. On one occasion, I ordered food and they forgot one of our items. That was a one time experience out of the 15-20 times we've eaten here. I have only done take-out so I can't speak about the atmosphere within the restaurant. I will say that the staff has always been friendly though when I'm picking up take-out.

Reviewed 25 April 2016

My neighbors rave about this restaurant...we found it to be rather average. We had dinners that were okay and there wasn't of an atmosphere...like a pizza place.