“Bridal Shower”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 27 August 2018

I reserved the backroom for my sister's bridal shower. Hosting a party of 60 women. Gina, the manager, could not be more helpful in assisting me to plan this event. The food was fresh and tasty, the restaurant clean, and servers attentive and friendly.
We have dined at restaurant many times and will do so again whenever I am in CT. I have already made reservations for a girls night out to celebrate our friendship and Christmas this December.

Reviewed 27 August 2018 via mobile

We have been there a few times with friends and there always seems to be an issue with a host/waiter/server. Like they’re doing us a favor or something. We’ve never had an issue with food, specials and menu are great. It’s just we can do without the attitude while we eat and drink and enjoy a couple of hours.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

Quick Sunday night dinner with family. Good specials. Everyone liked their meal. Delicious short ribs! Good service. Much better than last time.

Reviewed 12 August 2018 via mobile

The place continues to amaze me with such good meals. I would have to say this place probably has the best Italian in the
New Haven area. Also very generous portions

Date of visit: July 2018
Reviewed 1 August 2018 via mobile

4 of us went for a quick meal last Wednesday. An impressive crowd for a Wednesday I must say. Soups were good. Meatball salad was a bit bland and skimpy on the salad. Pork Milanese was good but a bit salty. I have had better here so don’t know what’s going on. House wines are cheap and not to our liking so order a bottle of what you know. Server was very polite but never refilled empty water glasses until we were ready to leave. Hope all is well with management because this restaurant was a great restaurant and hope will be again.