“Very good food”

Pagoda
Ranked #57 of 119 Restaurants in North Haven
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed 17 June 2016 via mobile

Food is very good fast delivery it's our goto place for Chinese chicken and broccoli combo plate been going there for years

1  Thank Mike F

Reviewed 23 April 2015

It's just a little take-out Chinese restaurant in the center of North Haven, CT. Convenient for a quick dinner to go. The food is typical, average take out food. It has the usual menu. Food is ok..

Reviewed 11 November 2012 via mobile

Always good food and depending on the amount of your order they give you free soda. Try the Hot and Sour soup!

Reviewed 25 April 2012

When I want Chinese food this is where I go. Always HOT and good. I order vegetables and it is really good. Also like their vegetable rolls. I did notice the waiting area is really very dirty...So I wonder if the kitchen is the same way. Makes me wonder about the inside of the refrigerator. This may cause me to stop going there.