All reviews presidential suite enjoyed every moment quiet location lovely hotel enjoyed our stay short stay business trip excellent stay beach front pe stains port pity comfort
Reviewed 8 May 2018 via mobile

Leg 3 of our honeymoon road trip we needed a place to stay for a night and boy did I make a good decision to stay at Isango. Pity, should have stayed another night but there’s always a next time.

First impressions last, and the staff gave me that. All were extremely helpful and friendly from the reception to the restaurant.

We chose a sea facing room, which is partially facing though. But it didn’t bother me as much. The room is very well equipped to the tee. They must have known I was a coffee lover as there was a pod machine waiting for me in the room. Pity I was under the weather so didn’t make use of it. Room was neat and clean, bathroom was super spacious and bed was very comfy.

Food was 5-star. Big ups to the chefs. Would I stay here again? - yes for sure. If the hotel invested in a heating mechanism for the pool then you would have a winner.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 1 week ago

Dear Nathan,

Thanks for the great feedback.My team and I appreciate your comments as it assist us in improving our standards all the time.We look forward to seeing you back here soon again.

Reviewed 4 May 2018

Best hotel I've been in... My experience here was above an average 5 star hotel. I would love to call in again for a longer stay. Great facilities, the view is awesome and the room are very spacious. Best servives and stuff have great Etiquette and ethics. Thank you.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
gmisango, General Manager at Isango Gate Boutique Hotel and Spa, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2018

Dear Thami,

Thank you for sharing your feedback regarding your stay.I am glad we were able to accommodate you.Also thank you for the kind words regarding our rooms and staff.Thank you for staying at Isango Gate Hotel and we hope that you will consider us for your next business trip.

Reviewed 27 April 2018

Good service helpful staff, clean rooms, and good facilities.
I could not eat in the restaurant in the evenings as the hotel had been booked for private events; however they still accommodated me with a restaurant menu and it was brought to the room.
The food was excellent and breakfast was also good.
Would stay again.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

Dear Samdodsworth

Thanks for the valued feedback.We look forward to seeing you back here soon again.

Reviewed 21 April 2018 via mobile

Attentive professional staff. Outstanding food and presentation, some of the best ever experienced. Complimentary use of the boardroom. Such a beautiful and stylish venue. Must be one of the top Boutique Hotels in South Africa.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Mr Smit,

Thanks for your continued support and for the valued feedback,we trust you will visit again soon.

Reviewed 17 April 2018 via mobile

Isango is a magnificent Boutique Hotel in PE and generally I would recommend them.

I travel to PE every month for business and stay at Isango religiously each month for 2-3 days. Fantastic rooms; comfort & elegance.

However I am so disappointed in the service, upon my check out last month (March) I had requested a booking for this month (April), yet when I called today to make sure all is still on track, I was surprised to hear that they do not have accommodation for me.

Sad that a regular visitor now has to find an alternative.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business

Dear Divesh99,

I trust that you are well.

Please allow me this opportunity to apologise for the poor service you received.Your willingness to share your thoughts is much appreciated.Regrettably we did not live up to your expectations for this we are truly sorry.I have put corrective measures in place so that this will never happen again.

Once again i would like to thank you very much for your review,we look forward to hosting you again in future.

Kind regards