Free cancellation until 03/08
  • Beachfront
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$166
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$193/night.

Algoa Guest House(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
US$74
Aloe Manna Self-Catering Accommodation(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/07
US$119
US$118
US$111
Agoda.com
Admirals Lodge Guest House(Summerstrand)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 29/07
US$74
US$72
Hotels.com
US$104
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 11 January 2016

Staying at Jabula lodge was awesome. I went there with my sisters to get away from everything, to relax and have fun. We got exactly that! Nice place, safe, private, near the beach and Boardwalk. I'd dfinitely return again!

• Stayed: December 2015, travelled with family
1  Thank AthenkosiJ
Reviewed 15 October 2015

My daughter and I had a great stay at Jabula Lodge for 4 nights in Oct 2015. Rooms were clean and neat, even though a tad outdated but great value for money. Everything worked well and staff went out of their way to help when I woke them up to help me get my car out after another guest had parked me in!
Will def be back next time go to PE.

• Stayed: October 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 17 August 2015

Well situated, clean, neat, friendly staff, enjoyable stay. Close to Boardwalk, Sumemrstrand and famous hotels. Excellent value for money. Being from Gauteng the security also impressed, with carport parking for rental car as well. Tiaan exceptionally helpful and friendly!

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 14 August 2015

There is something to be said about the service of jabula lodge. Tiaan called a couple of days before to confirm the booking, this gave me an opportunity to ask for an early check -in time as I was travelling with my infant son while my husband attended business matters. Tiaan and the staff were so accomodating and helpful - that is the reason for giving a 4 star rating. As check out time is normally 10am, they offered a place for me to return to during the day should I need a place to go with my 2 month old baby while waiting for hubby to finish work which was much appreciated. Everytime I saw them, they were friendly and offered to help.

We stayed in Leopard room which could accommodate 4 people. The furniture was quite dated and squashed into the room. The kitchenette was inside a wardrobe, so although they claim to be self catering it would be difficult to cook a full meal here. The room was clean and tidy.

There was only a shower and the hot water took a very long time to run through.

There was off-street parking available down a narrow driveway which was a nice plus.

The pool area was lovely and welcoming and would be great in summer to take a dip and chill around.

The location in summerstrand is awesome - in a quiet street but close to a spar, ATM and takeaway restaurants as well as a short drive to the airport and popular beaches.

This accommodation is very reasonably priced too. The owners clearly take good care of the place and will go the extra mile for their guests.

• Stayed: August 2015, travelled with family
Reviewed 15 April 2015

From the moment we set foot in Jabula Lodge we felt welcome and at home. The owners are the most nicest people we ever met and they did everything to make our stay at their place feel great. We booked from 6 April - 11 April in the Leopard room and it was clean and homey. We will definitely book our room there again when we visit PE. It really felt like family we visit and not people we dont know. 10 out of 10 for Jabula Lodge!!

• Stayed: April 2015, travelled with family