All reviewswine cellarprivate cinemaart decoboutique hotelcinema roomone nightown gardenpure luxurythe main hotelart loversoutstanding hotelgreat boutiquepresidential suiteattention to detailminutes from the airportstayed here for two nightsstayed longer
Reviewed 15 July 2018 via mobile

Stayed here at the end of our trip to south africa and I have to say the staff were so obliging. Couldn't do enough for you, nothing was too much bother . Rooms were spotless , spa was amazing and breakfast was tasty

Stayed: July 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 22 June 2018

I travel for business every week 4 days a week. But this was certainly the best. Cant wait for our next getaway. Will recommend this to everyone. The staff are brilliant and very well informed. Keen o always help.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 20 June 2018

I recently enjoyed a day at the spa at No.5, the staff are very professional and friendly. Everything in the spa is clean and to the highest standard. You are treated like royalty from the moment you step through the entrance. I love everything about this hotel. The art is incredible as well as the wonderful decor. I will definitely be returning.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 June 2018

We stayed at the No5 after flying 20 hours to reach South Africa. We choose the villa for the 4 of us. It was very clean and comfortable. The staff was extremely accommodating and the breakfast was wonderful.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 June 2018 via mobile

Excellent boutique art hotel with impeccable service! Spacious suites with beautiful bathroom, all conveniences and all set in an elegant yet cosy interior design! My only regret is I could not stay more! Nick was very professional in suggesting things to do and helping with everything, including my transfer from/to airport and in the town. breakfast was amazing - one of the best veggi omelettes I have ever had! All in all - cannot wait to return!!!

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business