“Best Tex-Mex in CT”

Ranked #2 of 4 Quick Bites in Niantic
Price range: US$0 - US$7
Cuisines: Barbecue, Mexican, Fast food
Reviewed 26 July 2016

This quirky little casual eatery has surprisingly great food -- fresh and tasty. The prices and portions are great, as is the pleasant service.

Date of visit: July 2016

Reviewed 25 July 2016 via mobile

I was so excited to find a place in Niantic area serving tacos. My excitement ended as soon I got to the counter. The counter person was very slow. Took forever to help the one customer in front of me. The worker just was not efficient. I was further disappointed when I got my food. I would suggest anybody on holiday, pass on this establishment. Wait to you get back to your favorite taco stand at home

Date of visit: February 2016
Reviewed 5 July 2016 via mobile

Great place! Their selection has something for everyone! The fresh salsa was amazing and the entree was so filling.
I got the Hawaiian Gordita and he got the beef enchiladas everything was so good and great flavor, no need to add on additional hot sauce. Will definitely recommend this place for anyone driving through Nyantic.

Date of visit: July 2016
Reviewed 29 June 2016

My wife and I have enjoyed burritos from East Coast Taco numerous times and have always been extremely impressed with the size and quality. We also really enjoy sitting outside and the BYOB aspect makes this place extra awesome.

Date of visit: July 2015
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

This place is very casual and the food was really good. Many people pick up the food but we stayed there. The portions are huge and you can have the burritos made to order. This is a great place!

Date of visit: May 2016