“Great Food in Niantic”

Cuisines: Japanese, Thai
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 26 September 2017 via mobile

After trying there sister restaurant in Mystic, we decided to try The Spice Club in Niantic. Food was very good. Our servicer was new (first day by himself) but gave us great service. I had the Shrimp with Noodles which was very good, but thought I was ordering the FLAT noodles. Both wives had the Curry which they said they loved.

Date of visit: September 2017

Reviewed 20 August 2017 via mobile

My husband and I snuck out for a quick date at The Spice Club. We were seated immediately, in the middle of Friday night dinner hours. Service was quick, food came extremely fast. We had an appetizer,rolls and entrees. The sushi was underwhelming, I will skip it next time. We had the appetizer sampler and it was really nice. The pad Thai was delicious and the beef with green curry was outstanding. Incredible flavor and a massive serving for the price.

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 8 August 2017 via mobile

You can get any type of Asian, Thai, Japanese, Chinese, etc. I prefer my food there to be explosion level of heat. But you can get ition anyway you like. Quality sushi as well.

Date of visit: June 2017
Reviewed 4 August 2017

After too long an absence, four of our family returned to the Spice Club and found it even more satisfying than previously. We especially liked the spiced beef salad, which was tasty as well as not weighed down by carbs. Two of our group had noodle dishes, the Pad Thai and the drunken noodles, both of which were pronounced "delicious!" We will definitely be back soon!

Date of visit: August 2017
Reviewed 3 August 2017

We picked The Spice Club for dinner because it had a wide variety of menu options. We were not disappointed! We started off with a few sushi rolls (because why not?) and the rolls were really fresh tasting. I like when you can tell that the sushi is freshly made. We then split the drunken noodles with chicken. The only downfall to the dish was that it wasn't as spicy as I would've hoped for. Not saying I LOVE extremely spicy dishes, but I was expecting it to have a little "kick" which it did not. This being said, it was still really good and satisfied our taste buds.

Date of visit: July 2017