“Kid in a candy store”
Review of Giovanni's Bakery

Giovanni's Bakery
Ranked #2 of 4 Dessert in Newington
Reviewed 28 April 2016

There are so many things to choose from, that you will definitely find something you like. Just go and see.

Date of visit: February 2016

Reviewed 3 December 2014 via mobile

Yum yum yum...they bread is to die for. The cakes are the best. Great service! They are always bending over backwards to make you feel at home.

1  Thank xtremejudy
Reviewed 19 November 2014

We have gone here for years, especially for birthday cakes. Their cakes are always yummy and the price reasonable. We have also bought pastries, bread and cookies and they are all great. Try their cannoli.

Date of visit: November 2014
Reviewed 6 July 2014

I stopped in to Giovanni's while in Connecticut on travel. This is an EXCELLENT bakery. After trying a couple of their cookies, I purchased a few to take home for family to try also.

Date of visit: June 2014
Reviewed 14 May 2014 via mobile

I went in and had a special request for my mom's birthday. Spoke to the owner he said bring in a picture and we will make it happen. I did and when I went there it was done and mom was amazed it was delicious. My whole family enjoyed the Napoleon cake.

Date of visit: May 2014