“Wish we got to try the food”
Review of Cisco's

Cisco's
Ranked #54 of 104 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 9 October 2016 via mobile

We found this restaurant on the internet as it was on our way home. Looked good we love Mexican breakfast. There wasn't much Mexican stuff on the menu but we were able to find something we like and we're looking forward to eating it. We waited around a half hour and no one came to take our order. People that were seated after us went up to the server to ask if they could place their order and she went right to them and never came to us. Luckily we had coffee but no refills a customer walked around filling people's cups with coffee. We ended up just walking out as no one took our order and who know how long it would take for food to come out. I don't recommend eating at this place unless you have the entire day to wait around.

Reviewed 15 August 2016

My husband first tried Cisco's for breakfast a few months ago and couldn't stop raving about it. We decided to try it for lunch over the weekend.

Pros: I had the tortilla soup and a vegetarian burrito and both were delicious! The red sauce they put on top of the burrito was amazing. The owner checked on us and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was very attentive.

Cons: We happened to eat here on the hottest day of 2016 so far and the AC wasn't working properly, so it wasn't that comfortable. The TV was also turned to an infomercial station which was very loud. Waitress wasn't the greatest as far as service was concerned and the canned Diet Coke I ordered was flat. I will say that NONE of these Cons would keep me from coming to the restaurant again. I will definitely be back!

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I usually go for breakfast at Cisco's, recently they started serving dinner on Friday and Saturday. The food is very good, I like the tortilla soup, the Mexican dishes are well prepared and delicious. Very reasonably priced, I would recommend the restaurant to friends and family. Bring your own wine or beer as they don't serve alcoholic beverages, or buy them next door at the Package store.

Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Today was my second visit. Reasonable prices and authentic Mexican food. I had enchiladas and tacos. Definitely will keep coming.

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I'm a truck driver from Maine and when I'm in the area I always stop in. The breakfast is excellent and the staff is always friendly and quick.