“First time here and I wll be back!”
Review of Cisco's

Cisco's
Ranked #28 of 112 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 August 2016

My husband first tried Cisco's for breakfast a few months ago and couldn't stop raving about it. We decided to try it for lunch over the weekend.

Pros: I had the tortilla soup and a vegetarian burrito and both were delicious! The red sauce they put on top of the burrito was amazing. The owner checked on us and made sure we had everything we wanted. He was very attentive.

Cons: We happened to eat here on the hottest day of 2016 so far and the AC wasn't working properly, so it wasn't that comfortable. The TV was also turned to an infomercial station which was very loud. Waitress wasn't the greatest as far as service was concerned and the canned Diet Coke I ordered was flat. I will say that NONE of these Cons would keep me from coming to the restaurant again. I will definitely be back!

Date of visit: August 2016
1  Thank 410natalies

Reviewed 10 July 2016 via mobile

I usually go for breakfast at Cisco's, recently they started serving dinner on Friday and Saturday. The food is very good, I like the tortilla soup, the Mexican dishes are well prepared and delicious. Very reasonably priced, I would recommend the restaurant to friends and family. Bring your own wine or beer as they don't serve alcoholic beverages, or buy them next door at the Package store.

Date of visit: July 2016
1  Thank Goeatout
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Today was my second visit. Reasonable prices and authentic Mexican food. I had enchiladas and tacos. Definitely will keep coming.

Date of visit: June 2016
1  Thank j3ffr3y111
Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I'm a truck driver from Maine and when I'm in the area I always stop in. The breakfast is excellent and the staff is always friendly and quick.

Date of visit: October 2015
1  Thank Matt_Shartin
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I've visited Cisco's with my family on a trip back to Connecticut. Cisco's offers an authentic Mexican breakfast, and a lot of other great American options. Cisco's is a place you can bring friends family for breakfast or for lunch. The restaurant has a decent amount of Sweden has a friendly staff and Cisco himself is the chef. I ordered the Cisco skillet which contains a meat of your choice peppers onions mushrooms cheese and a green chili sauce. My brother always gets the steak burrito which is his personal favorite. If you are looking for a great spot in the area take the ride to Cisco's it is definitely worth it! I give this restaurant an A+.

Date of visit: August 2015