“Authentic ”

Cisco's
Ranked #27 of 108 Restaurants in Newington
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 15 June 2016 via mobile

Today was my second visit. Reasonable prices and authentic Mexican food. I had enchiladas and tacos. Definitely will keep coming.

1  Thank j3ffr3y111

Reviewed 17 October 2015 via mobile

I'm a truck driver from Maine and when I'm in the area I always stop in. The breakfast is excellent and the staff is always friendly and quick.

1  Thank Matt_Shartin
Reviewed 12 August 2015 via mobile

I've visited Cisco's with my family on a trip back to Connecticut. Cisco's offers an authentic Mexican breakfast, and a lot of other great American options. Cisco's is a place you can bring friends family for breakfast or for lunch. The restaurant has a decent amount of Sweden has a friendly staff and Cisco himself is the chef. I ordered the Cisco skillet which contains a meat of your choice peppers onions mushrooms cheese and a green chili sauce. My brother always gets the steak burrito which is his personal favorite. If you are looking for a great spot in the area take the ride to Cisco's it is definitely worth it! I give this restaurant an A+.

1  Thank Traveler860_203
Reviewed 26 May 2015

This restaurant is small and makes you feel right at home. Our waitress was pleasant and felt like a member of our family! The chef was extremely friendly and helpful as well. I ordered the "pancake sandwich" and it was quite good, filling and a pleasant change from the norm. I would certainly not hesitate to go back whenever I'm in the area.

1  Thank Jeanette524
Reviewed 7 March 2015

Hard to pick when there are too many choices you want. Went with the California omelette with avocado and chorizo and was not disappointed. Next time, might ask to substitute refried beans for toast but didn't think to ask. My companions had the hash omelette and the enchiladas with eggs and the table got pretty quiet while we were enjoying our breakfast. Good coffee too. Every time I say...Need to get back for lunch to try the fish tacos.

1  Thank LisaLWethersfield_CT