“Local gem!”

Cuisines: American
Description: Phone 890-665-0478
Description: Phone 890-665-0478
Reviewed 3 January 2018

We love GoldBurgers and since we live about 1/2 mile away, we often walk our Corgi down in good weather. Burgers are great and they always have some funky thing on the menu as well. These burgers are amazing and the quality of the meat is excellent. Their Poutine (when they have it) is very good. My husband loves their cheese fries. Staff is very friendly. We are lucky to have this local gem in our town!

Reviewed 17 November 2017 via mobile

Goldburgers gives Five Guys a run for their money. I have never had a bad burger there my favorite is the Honey Barbecue burger. Try anything you won't go wrong. They are simply the best.

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Reviewed 2 October 2017 via mobile

Great resteraunt with good food I have gone back multiple times and I have never had the same burger twice! I love getting my food and sitting outside with the family. The burgers are better than 5 Guys cooked the way like them give them a try.

Reviewed 19 September 2017 via mobile

Have gone to Goldburgers a number of times with my son. Probably the best burger we have had - freshly made, juicy, & warm. Great fries. Quick service.
Great location.
Highly recommend Rivals Rodeo & sweet potato fries.