“Good Italian and plenty...”
Review of Joey Garlic's

Joey Garlic's
Ranked #2 of 112 Restaurants in Newington
Price range: US$10 - US$20
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: At Joey Garlic's, we are all about the food! Our mission to make all of our guests feel welcomed and to deliver only the best quality food combined with unmatched service. We are strong believers that no one should leave hungry under our roof! We offer generous portions at reasonable prices and make it a point to make all our dishes from scratch using exclusively fresh ingredients. We feature traditional Italian dishes such as pastas and brick oven pizzas and we also offer some delicious American favorites including old school grinders, fresh ground hamburgers, wings, giant milkshakes & a kid’s menu for every palate. Whether you are looking for a family dinner, a date night, or a great place to meet your friends, Joey’s is the place for you!
Reviewed 17 November 2017

We visited from west coast. Wow! Great food. We ordered take out for the hotel. I called the wrong number, wrong Joey Garlic's because the web listing misleads you, but no problem. They took care of me. When i picked up the bag with two orders in it I couldn't believe it! Must have weighed 10 lbs! Had the baked ziti (cheesy!) and linguine with wine clam sauce. Wow! I have never see so many clams on a dish! Both orders were way too much food for one meal! Thanks! :)

Allison S, Guest Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 20 November 2017

Thank you so much for giving us a try! I could not be more thrilled that you had such an enjoyable experience! We truly strive for quality food using fresh ingredients, and you will most definitely always leave with enough for lunch the next day! We truly appreciate you taking the time to write a review and hope you'll stop in next time you visit!

Reviewed 3 November 2017

Ambiance is very good - the service was quick and friendly even though the restaurant was very packed. They provide enormous quantity in the Nonna's Old country dishes and any other Pasta dishes. Overall a happy outing.

Allison S, Guest Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 9 November 2017

I’m so happy that you joined us! It sounds like our servers took pretty excellent care of you, and that’s just the kind of amazing service you deserve. We can’t wait to share many more tasty dishes with you!

Reviewed 11 October 2017 via mobile

Something about the interior makes me feel at easy and calm.
I've had several of the grinders, steak and cheese, and the cutlets parm with sautéed broccoli rabe !

Pies are nicely baked and crispy!

Allison S, Guest Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 12 October 2017

That's great to hear! We try our very best to provide a comfortable, easy atmosphere and great service along with with our delicious comfort food! I'm so glad you've enjoyed everything you've tried and we can't wait to have you back again soon to share some more deliciousness!

Reviewed 9 October 2017

We went for lunch and despite being busy, the service was quick and friendly. We all ordered the grinders (subs) which were packed with meat and almost hard to finish.
Great place for lunch and if I read the menu right you can also get a good dinner.

Thank you so much for the review! I'm so glad you enjoyed your grinders and you are absolutely right-we do serve a delicious dinner! We'd love to share some of our customer favorites with you and hope you'll be back again soon! Thanks for visiting!

Reviewed 22 September 2017 via mobile

Never had a bad meal. The pizza and wings are my favorite. Service is good. If you come on a busy night you might be waiting a while. I really like the seperate take out window.

Allison S, Public Relations Manager at Joey Garlic's, responded to this reviewResponded 25 September 2017

Thanks a million! We can't wait to have you back the next time. There are some wings callin' your name!