“Best Pizza Ever!!!!”

1 Twenty Two
Ranked #32 of 89 Restaurants in New Milford
Cuisines: Italian
Reviewed 30 March 2017

Everyone here is friendly and helpful . Have had everything from salad to burgers to pizza. Also on more than one occasion had the catch of the day so yummy! And last but not least the filet gorgonzola to die for.

Reviewed 17 January 2017

Excellent brick oven pizza! I always get a ceasar, one of the best in the area. The specials are always good and the entrees are good quality and size. The happy hour menu is awesome offering discounts on the all the favorite drinks and foods, everybody loves the meatballs and there's a variety.

Reviewed 15 January 2017

We went for brunch. I had the eggs benedict. My husband had the omelet of the day. My husband loves eggs benedict!! The hollandaise sauce was unbelievably horrible, Tasted Like I was eating a lemon over the poached eggs. I gave my other eggs benedict to my husband & EVEN he wouldn't eat it & He's been eating eggs Benedict for 30 yrs plus & loves then eggs bene !! The chef needs to know WAY TO MUCH LEMON!!!! His omelet was awesome!! Same with the New England clam chowder. Sarah our waitress is what you want in every wait staff. On the spot very attentive & so sweet, The hostess Chelsea is a perfect hostess! just don't order eggs benedict unless you like a little egg with your lemon !!

Reviewed 8 January 2017

I have no idea how Trip Advisor could have 1TwentyTwo down so low on the list of New Milford restaurants. The food is as reliable and the space as appealing as Lucia, one of our favorites, but they aren't the same kind of restaurant. If you want excellent pub food, or fabulous pizza, or solid American comfort food entrees served by an attentive staff, then this is your place. Parking is easy, there are 3 diningroom options (we almost always choose the cosy bar which has high top tables). Families might choose the front room or the back "solarium." 1TwentyTwo has a well stocked bar with great draft beers and a varied wine list (Wednesday night is half price wine night). The pizza is so good that a friend of ours from NYC often orders one "have baked" to pick up on his way to his Lake Waramaug house where he finishes it off. Their burgers and fries are top quality and they cook them to order, unlike another pub we used to go to where I never seem to be able to get a rare burger. The owner is responsive to diners when she makes her way around the rooms and the service top notch.

1  Thank Elisabeth F
Reviewed 26 October 2016

We went for my birthday and had not been before so we weren't sure what to expect. My sister enjoyed the steak au poivre and I devoured half a small Florentino pizza, while my girlfriend found the chicken cutlet and mashed potatoes delicious. We'll go back again to try the rest of the menu!