“Lack of Spirit”

Add it.
Primo Deli
Ranked #42 of 91 Restaurants in New Milford
Reviewed 13 March 2018

I went into this place after trying to find a spot to park nearby. The color of my skin must have been too light, because they didn't ask for my order or anything. When I finally made eye contact with the girl behind the serving area, she said nothing. Some other kid on a phone stepped in front of me and she immediately took his order. I left quickly. They won't be getting my money anytime soon.

It's sad because I go to the Primos on Triangle St in Danbury once a week and don't really have much trouble there.

Reviewed 29 September 2016

Many authentic south of the border choices, good prices, informal. Very much liked the oxtails, which I'd never had before.

Reviewed 25 July 2016

The best Cubano sandwich in New Milford! Authentic Latin American cuisine. Empanadas are delicious also. My son craves the Burritos. He has introduced so many of his friends to Primos. It's not a fancy place but the food is appetizing!

Reviewed 7 March 2016 via mobile

Small place with few tables and chairs, great boneless chicken and steak and peppers with rice and beans. Also had there burritos def a must try.

2  Thank Lndsray
Reviewed 22 October 2015

heard cubano was good, but it was tasteless and bland with no salt and pepper or spices and had cheap yellow mustard and pickles, tasted old and nasty, will never go back