“delicious and organic”

Green Granary
Ranked #10 of 91 Restaurants in New Milford
Price range: US$15 - US$20
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: We use the highest quality ingredients - local, organic / non-GMO and sustainable - for our breakfast and lunch cuisine. Enjoy our baked goods, omelets, quiches, paninis, sandwiches, homemade soups, green juices and smoothies. We are allergy friendly and offer a wide variety of vegan and vegetarian options,
Reviewed 18 July 2017

I cant believe this was our first trip to this place. What a find! If you are looking for fresh, organic, local, homemade, delicious breakfasts, juices, baked goods, organic coffee or lunch this is the place to go. Its on a quiet end of the street with plenty of parking in the area. The place is clean and comfortable and absolutely worth a try. We will be back for sure!

Date of visit: July 2017

Reviewed 12 July 2017 via mobile

Delicious delicious delicious. We had Sunday brunch- try the Eggs Benedict . The poached eggs were poached perfectly with a wonderful Hollandaise sauce, and the Canadian bacon and muffin were prepared just right.
Best Eggs Benedict. Ever.
My sister had the breakfast burrito and loved it as well. The restaurant is quaint, the waitress cheerful and knowledgeable.

Date of visit: July 2017
Reviewed 6 May 2017

We stopped at the Green Granary for breakfast after seeing some rave TA reviews. They are completely justified!! The food is all organic, including the coffee which I think was the best I had during my visit to New England. Yes the prices are higher than your usual diner, but then ethical farming and trading isn’t cheap. Take my advice, and those of the other TA reviewers, go there and enjoy fantastic coffee, food and while you’re at it feel good that you are helping to prove that ethical business is possible.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 30 April 2017

We were in New Milford for the weekend. Stopped here for lunch. Unique salads and sandwiches. Great selection of ice teas and healthy juices. Lots of baked goods, too! We went there two days in a row. We really wish this place was located in our hometown. Awesome.

Date of visit: April 2017
Reviewed 29 April 2017

I can always find something interesting and healthy, though I feel as though they have scaled back on the menu, there is not as big a selection of sandwiches as they had in the past. Service is good, but not the best, can be a little slow, but always pleasant and friendly. Looking forward to the fresh market selections when the spring/summer harvest is available!

Date of visit: March 2017