“Friendly people, fast service”
Review of McDonald's

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
McDonald's
Ranked #79 of 154 Restaurants in New London
Price range: US$1 - US$20
Cuisines: American, Fast food
Description: Come visit us at 406 Colman St in New London. McDonald's is proud to have become one of the world's leading food service brands with more than 36,000 restaurants in more than 100 countries. Whether you're looking to start your day with a McCafé® coffee or enjoy a mouthwatering Big Mac®, McDonald's has a meal waiting for you. For deals, mobile ordering or nutrition information, download and register on the McDonald's App today!
Reviewed 2 October 2017

This is a convenient location on colman street. Stopped in to get an iced tea. The people were pleasant, the price was reasonable and the service was fast. Enjoy

Reviewed 18 February 2017 via mobile

The tables, chairs, playscape and floor were all very dirty. There was a thing that was supposed to dispense wet wipes. It was very dirty and empty. I used a wet one that I had in my purse to wipe off table and chairs. It was black. I complained to an employee. He agreed it was so dirty that he wouldn't allow his kids to play there. He suggested that I contact the corporate office to complain. I suggested a spray bottle of cleaner and a rag to wipe it down. I was told it was too dirty for that to be effective.

Reviewed 13 November 2016

Sadly they can't make coffee to save their life! Started at the drive thru... guy didn't know what light and sweet means. Turned around up the road went back.... and it ended up being so sweet it was horrible! When will they start letting us add our own sugar and creamer?

Reviewed 19 June 2016

I was staying at the Spring Hill suites. This McDonald's was en route to my destination for a recent business trip. I ate here two days and enjoyed the hot cakes and sausage and a sausage mcmuffin with egg. It was very clean and the staff was efficient.

Reviewed 1 June 2016

I've been to this location several times and the food quality is decent, not spectacular, but decent. The staff is generally nice, although it may vary according to the day and time. It's fine for a quick beverage and even a meal. The fries are actually pretty good. Kids will be happy, adults more critical.