“Ribs are to die for and the buns are delicious!”
Review of Texas Roadhouse

Texas Roadhouse
Ranked #25 of 153 Restaurants in New London
Reviewed 29 March 2017

Every time we drive by this place the parking lot is absolutely packed, so finally had to check it out. The place was very busy but the staff friendly and the food delicious. The ribs are falling off the bones and perfectly cooked with the perfect amount of sauce! The little buns were delicious, although the cinnamon butter with it left me puzzled. The kids bacon cheeseburgers were ordered medium well, but came medium and slightly undercooked. I recommend ordering it more well cooked than you think it should be to be on the safe side.We will definitely be back though.

Reviewed 20 March 2017

I hadn't been to the new Texas Roadhouse before but went with a friend who had a gift card. The restaurant is rather noisy but you can get a great deal before 6:00 p.m. (list of 6-8 items for less than $10). The meal includes two sides with their delicious rolls and honey butter.

Reviewed 2 March 2017

We enjoyed our first experience at the Texas Roadhouse. Food was on the whole excellent. Service was good, and server was helpful. Only complaint is that drink prices are not indicated on the menu.

Reviewed 14 January 2017

A friend invited me; I was surprised by the quick seating and attention due to the very busy atmosphere of this restaurant n a Thurs. pm. Menu is varied. I chose the Country Fried Steak which was a sirloin , not chopped as typical, with cream gravy, mashed potatoes and green beans. Everything delicious and hot when served. My friend had the Portabello Mushroom Chicken with Baked Sweet Potato; also good. The wait staff broke into a dance. Upon leaving, I was given a free appetizer voucher for my next visit. The restaurant bustles and the staff still smiles.

Reviewed 3 January 2017 via mobile

Rolls are fabulous, sweet tea is real and steaks were perfectly cooked. We had a nice time without too much of a wait. The wait staff was made to sing and dance when someone's birthday came around and when certain songs played overhead. It was campy and charming. Nice place to go and the staff were friendly.