“Delicious ice creams, shakes and cakes!”

Ashley's Ice Cream Cafe
Ranked #5 of 15 Dessert in New Haven
Reviewed 21 June 2017

We visited Ashley's with a few friends - everyone loved the ice creams or shakes that they ordered. A few days later we also got the Oreo ice creak cake from Ashley's and that was really delicious too!!

Date of visit: June 2017

Reviewed 5 March 2017

There are many different types of ice cream (soft, hard, sugar free, interesting flavors) offered at this quaint shop on Main Street and all the children's art work on the walls is fun to look at.

My granddaughter and I each had a child's cup of ice cream with sprinkles. Delicious, for sure but pricey at almost $9.00 total.

Date of visit: February 2017
Reviewed 19 December 2016

I frequent Ashley's after my Wednesday bike rides through spring and summer and fall. Staff are friendly. Down side - Not much space to eat inside

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 8 October 2016 via mobile

Their coffee Oreo ice cream is the best. Ever. You can't go wrong with any of their flavors though. Fresh, wholesome and amazing.

Date of visit: October 2016
Reviewed 19 September 2016

A Yale friend told me we had to do Ashley's while we were in New Haven, so we took him up on it. Good ice cream, slightly outside the standard flavors of every other ice cream shop anywhere, which was good. The ice cream itself was very good. Loved my waffle cup, at least until we went outside into the humidity and it became mushy very quickly. :)

Fun staff as well, they were great.

Date of visit: September 2016