“Great lunch”

Rice Pot
Ranked #107 of 613 Restaurants in New Haven
Cuisines: Thai
Reviewed 28 July 2016 via mobile

I went to Rice Pot with a friend and her baby for a late lunch. Rice Pot offers a selection of lunch specials that are about $9. The food arrived quickly and hot. I had the vegetarian curry option and it was great!

Reviewed 25 July 2016

OMG, this is hands down the best thai food in New Haven. Its a very cute restaurant w/ good service.

Reviewed 23 June 2016

Very good food made with fresh ingredients. We were a party of four getting three different dishes. All displayed fresh, high quality and hand cut veggies and meats prepared with respect for each ingredient.

Reviewed 30 May 2016

This restaurant was recommended by a friend who frequents this place. I decided to finally try it, and I was not disappointed! The server was friendly, the food came out fast, and it was delicious. I had the same experience with take out.

Reviewed 3 May 2016

The food was very good; but it's a very small restaurant. We were in a larger group and, although I called them in advance and was told we would get a table for 12, when we got there, we were seated as 7 at one table and 3 at the other table - awkward for us! The server said there were no tables for 12 when we got there. I had called ahead and was told there was a table for 12. So I will go again, but not with a group any larger than 6-8 as the largest table they had could only seat 8.