“Really up and coming”

Riley's Hot Dog & Burger Gourmet
Ranked #2 of 162 Restaurants in New Britain
Cuisines: American
Reviewed 28 April 2018 via mobile

Riley's is a up and coming quick lunch place. One of my wife's favorites. Their sauce is unique and tasty. Their patty melt is one of my favorites. My wife likes their bun less dogs. They serve Martin Rosel hotdogs which are made locally. One of our favorites.

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Back in New Britain again ,after a short stay in Hartford.Glad to say in my time away this place is still the best burger joint there is.I got my usual the house burger which comes with lettuce ,tomato,onion and cheese.It was cooked to perfection.The french fries were also very good ,and as always you get plenty of them.Everything about this place is great ,and I cant reccomend it enough.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

You know how you get a craving for a hot dog that makes you seek out a place that can satisfy it?? Search no more...They have a wide range of toppings and menu offerings. My favorite is the Loco Taco dog followed by the Dirty Dog. They do dogs seriously. SERIOUSLY. And the place has a cool vibe and friendly folks. Time for some salty balls!!

Reviewed 5 February 2018 via mobile

The same wonderful menu and great, friendly staff. However, my multi-layered burger with bacon and cheese was too "bready", way too dry, and cooked too long. I should have said something and didn't. My bad. I won't go back for a long time.

Reviewed 23 January 2018 via mobile

Back again.... great little gem in hard hit tin’ New Britain... the burger my boyfriend had was just as delicious as my hot dog!!