“Great polish food”

Ranked #3 of 162 Restaurants in New Britain
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 21 September 2018

Good polish food good service evryone tries to be really friendly we drive 45 minutes away we love the atmosphere and will be back...:):)

Reviewed 24 August 2018 via mobile

The pierogi's are very good. Very clean place and good service. Prices are fair. The bar area is great if you want a quick bite and drink.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

I hosted a party here for myself, several family members, and a number of friends. Being a Polish desent, and having a mother who always cooked awesome food, I can say that this food is some of the best I’ve had.

Reviewed 11 July 2018

If you are Polish or like Polish food you feel like visiting home. Borsch and pierogi, potato pancakes. chlodnick ( a cold soup) are there to please your palate. Some ( fried pierogi) are on heavy side and unless you did not eat for a day you may not finish the standard serving of eight. Service friendly and speak perfect English and Polish.

Reviewed 6 July 2018

There are many dishes to choose from and they give you more then enough but there are other Polish restaurants in the area that I prefer but my group of friends like going here and I want to be w/my friends so this is where I go to be with them.

1  Thank HonestEvaluatorGal