“An amazing find!”

Frank's Gourmet Grille
Ranked #2 of 106 Restaurants in Mystic
Description: Cozy. American/Continental Cuisine. Elegance for the casual diner. Located in Mystic, Ct just off Interstate 95. Away from the downtown traffic and parking hassles.
Reviewed 11 February 2018 via mobile

An awesome combination of home cooking and generous servings of lobster and shrimp in other dishes. We all loved our choices! We wouldn’t have changed anything!!

1  Thank Hill H
Francis G, Owner at Frank's Gourmet Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. It really is our privilege and pleasure to serve you. I hope to see you again. We are glad you found us as well.

Reviewed 5 February 2018

Me and my husband went here Saturday night, you should probably make a reservation, all the reviews I read were right on, service was great, everything that we ate was Delicious, french onion soup, oysters and clams on half shell, and the chicken Marsala were all amazing. Will defiantly be back when we go to mystic again.

2  Thank Heather D

Thanks so much for writing such a nice review. It really is our privilege and pleasure to serve you. I hope to see you again. It is always great when you enjoy what we offer.

Reviewed 4 February 2018 via mobile

Once again we are more than happy with Franks Grill. Prime rib was done medium well as requested, shrimp had the right amount of garlic and linguini. I had the chicken francaise you can order it as veal or pork Medallions one of the best I’ve had. The Mahi-mahi special disappeared before I could take a bite, he thought it was awesome.

I love that Frank always tries to get out of the kitchen to make the rounds checking on tables asking questions to see how happy we were. The overall experience is and has always been a great place for food, service and experience.

Our server was awesome singing happy birthday along with us when she brought the cheesecake out to complete our celebration.

1  Thank Deborah D

Reviewed 29 January 2018 via mobile

This was our first time eating here. They had very good reviews so we decided to give it a try. We had a very enjoyable dinner. They have a very nice menu: Pasta dishes, fish, Chicken, beef, veal entrees. Included with dinner was a fresh bread basket. I had the Teriyaki Chicken breast with baked potato and fresh vegetables. I added a side salad($2). My husband had the Spaghetti Roma fettuccini with grilled chicken. He ordered a side of Potato cakes($3). We both enjoyed our food- and brought half of it home(generous portion). They also offer an extensive dessert menu. We shared cannoli plate- 3 miniature cannolis decorated with chocolate syrup and whip cream. It was very good too. In addition we had very good service. We even spoke with Frank the owner/chef. He visits all the tables to chat and check on food.

1  Thank Gloria H

Reviewed 22 January 2018

I had suggested this restaurant to friends more than a year ago when they were visiting, but for one reason or another, it did not work out. This time we met up at Frank's and everyone was very pleased with the choice. The Risotto has spoiled me for anyone else's attempt. Just one suggestion: bring back the fried mozzarella you offered at one of your other restaurants! It's a version you just don't find anywhere else. Frank, as usual, came out to the 'front' and spoke to all the diners checking to see if we were pleased and everything was okay. And it was, again!

1  Thank L3532YRms
Francis G, Owner at Frank's Gourmet Grille, responded to this reviewResponded 23 January 2018

Thank you so much for your great review. I am very happy you enjoyed your visit with us. With regard to the fried mozzarella cheese, we do a very different version here and receive great feedback. I don't know if you have tried it but it is done with Buffalo mozzarella as opposed to pasteurized cheese. I hope to see you again soon.
Chef Frank Grace