“Sweet treats in abundance!”

Mystic Ice Cream and Sweet Shop
Ranked #4 of 9 Dessert in Mystic
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Cute spot by the drawbridge for ice cream, fudge and candies. I loved the cannoli and strawberry champagne gelato flavors that were available on the day of my visit.

Reviewed 9 July 2018

The store is a little older and run-down, but lots of great treats to choose from. Their taffy and fudge are the things to try.

Reviewed 9 July 2018 via mobile

Ideally located along Mystic’s thriving Main Street this little gem of a sweet shop and ice cream parlour offers a cast array of sweets and ices invoking many happy childhood memories. Friendly and informative staff on hand to advise and assist in the difficult tax of choosing from the huge selection on offer. The ice creams are delicious with some very interesting flavour variations to choose from. All in all a gem of a place that I will definitely return to.

Reviewed 5 July 2018 via mobile

We didn’t get to try the ice cream since we had just eaten dinner . We did get fudge to take back to our hotel . I wish we would have gotten more! This was real old fashioned fudge . This is almost impossible to find, everyone sells that soft fudge . I cannot wait to go back!

Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

Husband had the pb sundae with Oreo cookies n cream ice cream, which he devoured so I assume he enjoyed it. I had the homemade vegan vanilla ice cream which really tasted more like coconut sorbet but it was tasty and nice to have a vegan option!

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Mystic Ice Cream and Sweet Shop? Share your experiences!