“Tasty seafood”

Cuisines: French, Italian
Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 3 October 2018

Visited this restaurant by chance. Small but nice atmosphere, good service. I had Seafood Martini, which was a coctail of shrimp, baby octopus, clam etc. Recommended.

Reviewed 18 September 2018

YES we are those people...it was my dog's birthday and we took him here, knowing he could sit with us on the patio while we had a nice meal. It was early evening, so we had the patio to ourselves and happy hour prices were in effect. We ordered a little bit of everything. I did not care for the charcuterie board- there were red peppers in the middle and the oils sunk out to everything else on the plate. Some may actually enjoy this, but I didn't care for it. Other than that everything was wonderful- fried mozzarella, steamers, clams, and some of the best crab cakes I;ve ever had. Our 8 year old loved the kid's pizza as well. We had friendly and attentive service, and we really love any place that is dog friendly. Can't wait to come back!

1  Thank Mkb115
Reviewed 9 September 2018

I had the shrimp & sausage over penne....very tasty. Staff was very attentive, and meal timing was perfect.

Reviewed 3 September 2018

Delicious food, always great service, and such a nice cozy atmosphere. I have tried almost everything on the menu and i have to say that everything has been delicious. This is my favorite date night place to go, and it is my favorite place to bring family when they come to visit.

Reviewed 3 September 2018 via mobile

This is a charming venue, slightly off the main drag. A smallish indoors is more than overcome by seating on the outdoor patio and additional tables out front. We found the patio especially comfortable on a warm summer day. The food was a good value, and well prepared. Garden salads were gigantic; one will feed two easily. The tomato basil vinaigrette was creative and delicious. We enjoyed the spicy linguine w red clam sauce and the mountainous eggplant parmigiana. There is a petty upcharge if you want additional bread—our one gripe.

Been to Anthony J's Bistro? Share your experiences!