“Delicious pizza!!!”

Ranked #17 of 107 Restaurants in Mystic
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, After-hours, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Reviewed 19 July 2018 via mobile

Everyone has their own standards for what makes great pizza. I'm from Chicago and certainly have my own. But Mystic Pizza is one of the best. The sauce is slightly sweet and the crust is buttery. If you want pizza, I would not miss this place

Date of visit: July 2018
Write a ReviewReviews (2,058)

Reviewed 19 July 2018

The wife had to visit just to say she had been there. We were greeted us warmly and promptly. The server was attentive to our needs and the pizza was very good. The day we visited the pizza of the day was a Cuban pizza. It had pickles, ham, and two different mustard's on it. Sounds strange but I decided to try it and it was great! I had three slices. The kids and wife had a pepperoni pizza with sodas. I had a beer. Total with tip $52. For that area that was the cheapest eats we had in the four days were were here. Everyone enjoyed their meal.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

Big problem was trying to find parking. There is public parking down the side street but even that was full. If you do get in the lot take your ticket and get it stamped for a discount in the parking price. So , the food was good they have a good kids menu- pizza ( obviously), grilled cheese- that was really good, and several additional options. I opted for a slice of pizza and it was really good. The garlic bread was good too. Staff was friendly.

Reviewed 17 July 2018 via mobile

We’ve been to Mystic Pizza several times before and it’s been ok...nothing fancy about the food. The pizza is actually way over baked in my opinion. I feel this place lives on in its movie fame...unaffected by very pedestrian pizza. I told the server my pizza was over baked and burned and she did not care one bit...there was a line out the door waiting for my seat. Very disappointed the server did not care one bit.

1  Thank U2922GZjamesp
Reviewed 16 July 2018

We went here because of the movie. Actually the pizza was very good. We sat upstairs and had a great view of downtown Mystic.

Date of visit: June 2018

Been to Mystic Pizza? Share your experiences!