“Great Choice for lunch! ”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Go Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #23 of 103 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coogan Blvd & Clara Dr
Description: The Freshest Fish This Side of the Shoreline! Enjoy Mystic's best seafood any way you want it … raw or cooked. Dine on the freshest sushi and raw bar selections; carefully grilled, roasted, steamed, seared or Cajun-blackened fish; creative salads, pastas and stews; or beef and poultry entrees. Enjoy all of this in a visually eclectic sea of murals, mobiles, sculpture, paintings, blown glass, and neon by regional artists. Go Fish – a thoroughly fresh experience.
Reviewed 22 October 2016 via mobile

This proved to be a great first stop meal on mine and my husband's New England Road Trip. We were worried at first as they were almost completely empty. We found out from our waiter that since we were in, in the middle of the week right after the end of the peak season things had slowed but that was normal. I have to say we were given excellent service and the food was so delicious! We ordered two main meals to share (Fish Tacos and the Lobster Roll as well as an order of the homemade house potatoe chips). If ever back in the area, we'll go back!
Helpful tip; Ask to be sat near the back along the wall, this will not only give you space but it keeps you out of the main stream walk way. It's also a very colorful and happy area to be in! One more thing, if you like potatoe chips, their house chips were the best tasting and crunchiest homemade chips we've ever eaten!

Reviewed 21 October 2016 via mobile

Had dinner here. The prices are fair. Service great. And the atmosphere is very comfortable and pleasant

Reviewed 17 October 2016

Our dinner at Go Fish. I had a lobster grilled cheese that was so big I had trouble finishing it. I'd recommend eating here to anybody in the Mystic area.

Reviewed 17 October 2016

I had been to this place a few years ago and the meal was very good. This time around the red wine flight was the best part of the meal- even though the legend was for the white wine. The appetizer crab cakes came out barely warm. The main meal was okay.....nothing spectacular and the temperature was just warm. I was disappointed that the waitress didn't come around much, and the bus person never came around to fill water glasses or to take the appetizer plates away before our dinner arrived. SO...because the waitress had her hands full, she stacked the other salad plate on top of mine in front of me and then took it away. I also had to wait for her to bring back clean utensils to eat my meal.

Reviewed 14 October 2016 via mobile

We were seated and given water. Waited 10-15 minutes before we saw our waitress again. We ordered and then my husband was served the wrong soup. He ordered lobster bisque and got clam chowder. That was corrected. Our lunch order came and again my husband was served the wrong items. It belonged at another table. After finishing our meal we waited another 10-15 minutes before we saw our waitress again. She packed up our food which took her forever. She went by our table three times and never picked up our check to process it. Finally another waitress helped us. About 1.5 hours is too long for lunch. Very frustrating. The food is great but have patience.

1  Thank naturalnancy

Been to Go Fish? Share your experiences!