“VERY good!! - Excellent, actually!”
Review of Go Fish

Go Fish
Reserve with OpenTable
Go Fish is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #17 of 102 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: US$0 - US$30
Good for: Groups
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Coogan Blvd & Clara Dr
Description: The Freshest Fish This Side of the Shoreline! Enjoy Mystic's best seafood any way you want it … raw or cooked. Dine on the freshest sushi and raw bar selections; carefully grilled, roasted, steamed, seared or Cajun-blackened fish; creative salads, pastas and stews; or beef and poultry entrees. Enjoy all of this in a visually eclectic sea of murals, mobiles, sculpture, paintings, blown glass, and neon by regional artists. Go Fish – a thoroughly fresh experience.
Reviewed 5 October 2016

We dined at Go Fish in the Sushi section in the rear of the restaurant. The calamari appetizer was delicious - melted right in your mouth! The sushi rolls came to the table quickly and were also VERY good. The entree's were top notch!
We would most definately return!!!

Reviewed 3 October 2016 via mobile

After spending the morning and afternoon with family at the Mystic Aquarium, perhaps it didn't seem too unusual too be craving seafood. We drove next door to Mistick Village where the first thing we saw was the cleverly named Go Fish restaurant. Place is huge and very nicely decorated. We were immediately greeted and seated which, considering the time of day (I believe was sometime around 3:00, after lunch, before dinner.) And the fact that there was only one other occupied table, was not surprising. The five of us ordered drinks. My niece and I ordered an apple cider sangria - huge mistake. It tasted like a glass of potpourri sprayed with air freshener is the best way to describe it. I believe it was a special. Hopefully it will be gone should you visit. If not, try something else. The service was very friendly and attentive. Soups, appetizers, and entrées were brought out in timely fashion and temperature. I chose the lobster bisque and the fish and chips. The food was good but I would not say that anything crossed the line to elevate it to excellent status. Perhaps, I just couldn't get the awful taste of the drink out of my mouth. More likely, when in New England, close to the coast where so many restaurants have these items on their menus, I have just had several that are outstanding and have raised the bar very high.

Reviewed 1 October 2016

Our tour group had fish and it was fresh. The staff here was as nice as can be. They went out of their way to make sure we had everything we ordered. Food was hot when it arrived and bread was homemade I think. Salad about as usual but service was way above average and we had 54 in our party. Recommend the fish tacos or the baked cod.

1  Thank kathie l
Reviewed 29 September 2016

Simply wonderful fish restaurant offering extensive menu which should suit most tastes and budgets . Lovely atmosphere with helpful and welcoming staff . Enjoy

Reviewed 18 September 2016 via mobile

I was afraid this would be overly touristy and pricy when I walked and saw the size of the establishment and the modern atmosphere.
The menu was varied and reasonable with many fresh choices. I opted for the local bomsters scallops over braised greens. They were fabulous. I went back the next week again. This time friends ordered sushi and loved it as well.

1  Thank Brenda P

Been to Go Fish? Share your experiences!