All reviews under new management bit run down mini fridge olde mystic village free breakfast attractions
Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

Awesome customer service. Mike helped me out when needed. Great rooms, view, nightlife near by. All in all it was a supercalfragalisticexpialdosous stay. All my girlfriends loved it and would totally come again.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with friends
Renu Y, Front Office Manager at Mystic River Hotel & Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 12 August 2018

Dear Guest
We are happy to see that your stay was pleasant. Thanks for taking time to post your honest review. Please let us know by calling 8605364281 for your future stay.
Thanks

Reviewed 11 August 2018 via mobile

The hotel prices in this town are scandal to be sure. We got a good deal here to be in town for a wedding.

The place is old and musty — fairly dirty with a touch of mold. It’s the type of place where you definitely don’t want to walk around barefoot.

The best I can say is that it is conveniently located, and we only had to spend one night.

Date of stay: August 2018
Trip type: Travelled with family
Renu Y, Front Office Manager at Mystic River Hotel & Suites Near Casinos, responded to this reviewResponded 11 August 2018

Sorry to hear that you feel price is scandal in Mystic. Yes it does get expensive in Mystic if you want to stay weekend. Please try avoid weekend if you have less budget to spend and make your plan for week days from November to March.

Reviewed 8 August 2018

This is my second time back to this hotel since under new management. I am impressed at the renovations that are going on to improve an already great experience we had in the spring. Once again the staff did not disappoint us, they actually remembered us from our last trip. We had an awesome time at this hotel. The renovations will not disappoint.

• Trip type: Travelled with family

Dear Guest
Thanks for taking a time to post your positive experience. One in five hundred loyal guest come forward and post their positive experience.Look forward for your future stay.
Thanks.

Reviewed 29 July 2018

Terrible stay for two nights TV was a joke , ac was loud staff at desk were creepy, pool had two doors chained shut leading to hallway never again this place is hard to find from Rte 27 maybe for a reason

• Trip type: Travelled with family
2  Thank bunkerhilled

Dear Guest
Sorry to hear that your stay was not up to your own standard. We have cable TV with digital channels and if you have informed out staff they would have help you to figure it out ( as this are smart TV and it is not easy for everyone ). The doors with lock are non guest entry doors. Also by the way we are right on highway and on RT-27 very hard to miss.
Thanks

Reviewed 14 July 2018 via mobile

I booked a two night stay for two rooms with this hotel for a family wedding we were attending. When I spoke with the woman who reserved our rooms I asked her to give me the total price for both of our rooms for the two nights. She replied with a reasonable rate of $244.31. She told me this was a discount rate for Military families. She then sent me a receipt with a breakdown of the expense and a total matching what she gave me over the phone. A couple weeks later my husband and I wanted to book a third night so I called to see if they could acomidate us. The person I spoke with introduced himself as the general manager and he was EXTREMELY RUDE! He told me my rates were wrong and that he was not honoring the original rate that was given to me via reservation. He proceeded to tell me without my consent that he was canceling my reservation and If I wasn’t willing to pay the new much higher rate ( $500.00 higher ) then I can stay somewhere else. My husband said in the background “ this is BS! “ The GM said I don’t need to listen to this and then he hung up on me. I read ALOT of extremely concerning reviews on here and I am relieved that we didn’t get stuck staying in this place because it obviously reflects the GM’s personality! ( NASTY ) We called all of our family that also had reservations here and warned them of our experience and what we read in the reviews. They are canceling there stay as well. Luckily we were able to find a much better and more luxurious place at a reasonable rate and ten times the amenities with amazing reviews. BLESSING IN DISGUISE! I advise that EVERYONE should look around to the abundance of options for hotel stays in the area before booking here. If you absolutely have no choice then please sleep in your car it will be a better experience I’m sure!

Trip type: Travelled with family
5  Thank michellenaylor0308

Dear Guest
Sorry to hear that you feel that we try to charge you more. Your room rate per room was $244.31 with tax for 2 nights. We had booked you as a group of 2 rooms and your total was for 1 room which is $244.31, So misunderstanding is $244.31 x 2 rooms = $488.62.
Sorry as group receipt was not explaining details by rooms. We have no rate which is $53 a night which was expected by you or was
misunderstanding on it. It is always confusing if you have more than one room as you have only 2 rooms.
We try our best to give possible lowest rate to all of our guest who book with us directly. I hope this misunderstanding will not discourage you from Mystic attraction as it has higher room rates as it is seasonal .