“Great Latte”

Add it.
Mystic Seaport Cafe & Bake Shop
Ranked #3 of 6 Bakeries in Mystic
Reviewed 4 January 2016

Intending to go further up the road for dessert and coffee, we gave this place a whirl after noticing it while stopped at the traffic light in front of Mystic Seaport. Very rich latte, far better than Starbucks, and a nice selection of delicious cookies and pastries, notably the brownies with white chocolate chips. Just beware - at least in the winter months - that they are only open until 4:00 pm.

Date of visit: January 2016

Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

My husband and I went here for lunch while at Mystic Seaport. We had the clam chowder it was so good. I would recommend it to anyone. We had a wrap too and that was good as well.

Date of visit: December 2015
Reviewed 12 October 2015 via mobile

My wife and I were looking for a place to grab breakfast. It was 10:00 a.m. and we got here and were told that breakfast was over. The cobbler blueberry muffin was good.

Date of visit: October 2015
Reviewed 2 October 2015

I am always looking for a good muffin or a good scone,Many are good but not over the top. Problem solved mystic seaport cafe & bake shop is exactly what i am looking for My compliments to the baker. Try them you will love them.

Date of visit: September 2015
1  Thank frank p
Reviewed 24 September 2015

This was a nice stop there were several tall ships in the harbor and beautiful view of homes across the water. I guess I was expecting a little more ships.

Date of visit: September 2015

Been to Mystic Seaport Cafe & Bake Shop? Share your experiences!