1,638 results
All reviews indoor pool room was clean diner attached front desk across the street room key friendly's restaurant parking lot mystic village off the highway fridge and microwave coffee maker two queen beds first floor walking distance night stay steak loft
Reviewed 4 September 2018

Our first room had a tub full of hair and a public restroom style toilet. The jetted tub was falling apart. Sheets were stained. Our room was changed but the impression was made. Will not return to this location.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
terrymystic, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 5 September 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. I do apologize it was not a good one. We work hard to show our guest a clean comfortable room. we did not do this for you.
It is our hope you would give us another chance to show you we can do better.

Reviewed 31 August 2018

Close to the aquarium and shops. and a short drive to downtown Mystic. Friendly's restaurant and Mystic diner within walking, very convenient. Staff was friendly and helpful. Coffee available 24 hours, and fresh cookies at 4 and 7! Beware if opting for first floor you have to deal with neighbors above. And if opting for the second floor there isn't an elevator. Indoor pool was great.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
terrymystic, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 10 October 2018

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your stay with us. We are happy it was a good one and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 30 August 2018

Front desk staff very polite, cheerful and helpful. We were very pleased with our deluxe room. It was nice, bright & clean. Bathroom clean, with spa tub & great shower. AC worked well in room, good to have refrigerator & microwave too. We stayed two nights and housekeeping did a great job supplying clean towels and toiletries. Ideally situated off I95 for visiting Mystic Seaport & Aquarium. The Mystic Diner & Friendly's restaurant are 2 mins walk. We would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: August 2018, travelled with family
terrymystic, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 31 August 2018

Thank you very much for letting us know about your recent stay. We are happy to see it was a good one and hope to see you again.

Reviewed 29 August 2018 via mobile

My mom wanted to go to Mystic, Ct for the weekend and we had looked at this hotel. We went ahead and booked it through hotels.com. The day we left we went to the store to get snacks and my phone rang unfortunately I didn’t hear it. We get in the car it’s 11am (check in at 3) I listen to message that was left, it was the hotel stating that payment didn’t go thru. That was strike one, first of all why are you trying to take payment when Check in is at 3 and we were not even in Mystic. We were in Wallingford, Ct where I live. We get to the place and the girl behind the desk was rude, and she proceeds to tell us that we owe a deposit on the room because my mom wanted to pay cash which by the way was NOT on there website anywhere, that should be listed. So I told the girl that was not listed anywhere and she then tells if I would have told them they would have let me know at booking time. I explained to her there was no one to tell as we were booking on the computer, she just kept repeating the line. We get in the room and the rug was not fully vacuumed so I used my flip flops at night in place of slippers. My mom has very bad arthritis and wanted to use the jetted tub for relief. She gets in and had me start the jets, the knob is outside the bathroom, and other people’s hair and skin cells started coming out of the filthy jets. My mom called the front desk and asked for someone to come clean it out with bleach, which they did. They should be doing that each time someone checks out, the cleaning girl was not very happy to be cleaning cleaning each individual jet, your part of housekeeping do your job properly. We will NEVER stay there ever again. It was a very disgusting, stomach turning experience to say the least. I will never let my family stay here we are done with them

Stayed: April 2018, travelled with family
terrymystic, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 11 September 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay. We do apologize it was not a good one. we work hard to show our guests clean comfortable rooms. We did not do this for you.

Reviewed 28 August 2018

So my husband forgot his credit card, but they helped us out by sending me a form and saving our vacation. Not to mention they are right across from the aquarium, it is a clean place, and right next to a Friendly's.

Review collected in partnership with this hotel
terrymystic, General Manager at Howard Johnson by Wyndham Mystic, responded to this reviewResponded 28 August 2018

Thank you for letting us know about your stay with us. We are happy we were able to help your husbamd and son have a great time. we hope to see you all soon.