“Small , excellent food but a little pricey!”
Review of Rise

Rise
Ranked #32 of 108 Restaurants in Mystic
Price range: US$5 - US$20
Description: RISE is one of downtown Mystic's newest additions, serving up full breakfast and lunch using locally sourced, quality ingredients. We are dedicated to building a strong sense of community by working closely with our farmers and cooking up the best food we possibly can. We believe that food nourishes people far beyond just their stomachs. The love and passion we put into what we do reaches far beyo
Reviewed 13 October 2018

My husband built a omelet with a grilled English muffin and I had the French toast we enjoyed our meal a little pricey but all fresh and hot. We were told about a 20 min wait and that is just what it was. Self serve coffee while you wait.

Date of visit: October 2018

Reviewed 25 August 2018 via mobile

From the moment you walk up to this beautiful building, and sign “Rise”, you feel the special vibe that this 2 yr old restaurant has created. Upon entering you help yourself to one of the eclectic mugs and serve yourself hot coffee.

The gals are friendly and the menu is perfect, not too much. And most importantly — the eggs Benedict (I recommend avocado and spinach) with crisp bacon was phenomenal. The citrus vinaigrette on the delicate bib lettuce was also delicious. — as was the fresh squeezed OJ! Thank you for the wonderful meal!!!

Reviewed 20 August 2018

We were glad we stopped here for breakfast. My husband had the eggs Benedict, and I had eggs over with their brisket hash. Everything was tasty. Our waitress was prompt and friendly. I especially liked the hash, because there were no potatoes in it and it wasn't greasy as hash often is. Recommended!

Reviewed 20 August 2018 via mobile

The place is a little pricey, but that’s to be expected—1)we are in Mystic 2)farm to table 3) it’s brunch. I had looked around and many of the dishes looked tasty. The pancakes looked awesome, but we didn’t order those. We both had egg dishes.
My friend enjoyed hers and mine was ok. I had to send back my food because it was cold. They brought me back a fresh omelette with chunky home fries, they could have been cooked more and. My toast was a bit burnt. The waitresses had passive aggressive attitudes. They went from “sure”, “of course” to being nasty towards the end of the meal. There were 2 working the floor on a Sunday. The place is very small and did not look very clean. I don’t need to eat there again would recommend it.

Reviewed 19 August 2018 via mobile

This small place serves an absolutely great breakfast. A large variety of sides from Brisket hash to avocado toast and French toast can be paired with omelette sand breakfast sandwiches.
Pros: food tasted great. Portion size was not too big, and most importantly, quality locally sourced ingredients. Also the self serve coffee with different types of mugs gives a home feel to the place
Cons: small place. Either get there early or expect to have a wait. Also if you have a group of more than 4, I would call ahead of time.
Overall, we would most definitely go back!

Date of visit: August 2018

Been to Rise? Share your experiences!