“Fabulous Lobster Roll”

Cuisines: Seafood
Good for: Local cuisine
Dining options: Dinner, After-hours, Lunch
Reviewed 28 June 2017

Casual local institution with best lobster roll around. Yes, parking can be a pain, but you can always find something within a couple of blocks. And Milford Center continues to have a quaint charm - fun to walk around while we're there.

Reviewed 6 June 2017

We have eaten here many times. The food is usually very good. We didn't have a lot of time so we ordered sandwiches. The fish sandwich and the bacon/cheese burger. Both were very good. They came with great hand cut fires and Cole slaw. Our waitress was effcient and cordial. Food was slow coming out but, they were busy and it's a small kitchen. One of my complaints recently is how expensive restaurants are becoming. We dine out frequently so it's noticeable. Seven Seas has followed suit. Their menu has definitely gotten pricier. It's still a solid restaurant. It's just more costly.

Reviewed 1 June 2017 via mobile

We went for the food and that's what we got. When you look at the place you think twice. But it was great we will go back

Reviewed 28 May 2017 via mobile

Quaint little restaurant in downtown Milford..good atmosphere, no parking. Staff knowledgeable and attentive. Our server was great and she was backed up by another waitress as well so we were always well cared for. We started with soups. My clam chowder was thin and flavorless. My husband ordered French Onion soup and the cheese on top was mozzarella not Swiss...again, not rich and flavorful. My lobster roll however was second to none...so full of tender, tasty lobster meat that I had to eat it with a fork and knife. My husband ordered scrod with crabmeat stuffing and was quite pleased. Portion was so large he took some home. Great menu, fair prices. Worth a try for sure.

Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Good local bar with multiple taps and some craft beers available; the menu has standard pub fare, with one notable exception - one of the best lobster rolls available in Connecticut. Staff has always been friendly, patrons affable as well. Did not feel unwelcome, even on my first visit here over five years ago.

Been to Seven Seas Restaurant? Share your experiences!