All reviews new haven room was clean off the highway the breakfast area convenient location waffles complimentary breakfast visiting family easy access would stay here again front desk staff nice stay denise ct exit refrigerator route
Reviewed 25 September 2018

This hotel is in prime location next to I-95 and to the local restaurants in Milford. I would recommend this hotel to those traveling for business or for vacation. The staff is very friendly and will accomodate your travel arrangements to the best of their abilities.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 September 2018

The complimentary breakfast is satisfying and they provide two bottles of water at check in. The room was very clean. And staff was super friendly. I have no complaints and will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Hampton
Reviewed 23 September 2018

We wanted to stay somewhere convenient and inexpensive for one night on our way north. This Hampton Inn fit the bill.
Although the room was smaller than a traditional Hampton Inn, it worked well for the 2 of us. Really appreciated the mini-fridge. And the brand new sparkling clean bathroom.
Comfy king size bed with good pillows.
The complimentary breakfast was good. And made for a relaxed morning for us.
Front Desk staff were helpful and welcoming. And Housekeeping staff were great. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 September 2018

In town for high school reunion, chose the Hampton based on location (second best for this trip) and price (25% lower than best location). Good choice. Rooms have been remodeled since last time here and are quite good. Refrigerator included. (No microwave.) Friendly staff. Convenient for downtown and the expressways (both I-95 and CT-15). Gas station across the street and Cumberland Farms down a couple of blocks for picking up small items beyond what's carried in the lobby. Good breakfast for a hotel in this class. DEFINITELY the right choice for this trip.

Room Tip: Quieter rooms are in the front/south -- and even numbered -- away from the expressway that is close behind the building.
  • Stayed: September 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 20 September 2018 via mobile

The evening check-in personnel on 09/19 was very unprofessional. So much so that she said she was rude to me because I showed frustration. Admittance? She gave me the “being polite” in a rude way treatment. “If you have a problem sir, you can contact my manager.” I chose to check in on my cell phone using the app rather than deal with her. Then don’t tell me you were rude to another customer because they put sugar in your tank. I couldn’t make this up. I reached out to Hilton Honors immediately only to find out that this is a common complain “in the area”. She confirmed that she was rude to me while I had Hilton Honors on the phone. SMH. Hopefully management works to ensure they build up the customer service of their staff. If management does something about it that I can confirm I’ll amend this review. For now, heed my warning and avoid this hotel if you can or just check in using the app because you don’t want to be treated with disrespect and assumptive attitudes. I have lived in at least 40 hotels by Hilton across the US over the last 4-5 years and have never had an experience that would compare.

Stayed: September 2018, travelled on business